Friday, January 08, 2010

If you haven't heard yet....




Online shopping is on the rise. Although I don't shop online very often, (unless I already know what sizes I wear in the brand), sometimes there are exceptions. Ladies and Gents, may I present Guilt Fuse.

BUT WAIT! There's a
catch... you have to be a
member in order to
actually purchase from
the website... AND they have new discount designer sales every week. Believe me..
they go super fast too! So if you're in love with this week's Seavee shoes, or those wide-legged jeans from Unknown
Factory... DON'T WAIT!


>>>> selected pictures are of this week's featured brands.
Become a member, invite friends (and by the way... you get $25 credited to you for each friend that joins!), and shop shop away! Go to GUILTFUSE.COM for more info!


No comments:

Post a Comment